Saturday 16 April 2011

Solvor Vermeer's Favourite Record: ..And She Closed Her Eyes

In the run up to Record Store Day, we will be running a series of posts featuring various members of the Lazy Acre Family talking about their favourite records. This installment features Solvor Vermeer talking about Stina Nordenstam...

This CD was given to me by a dear friend the winter of 2004 and was the start of something new. Track 3 and 6 are my favorites and whenever I hear them I'm dragged back to that time of my life. I remember how my old room smelled, what the parking lot under my window sounded like in the morning and the feeling of the sun shining through my window since I didn't have any curtains.



For me, his record was the beginning of a whole new way of going about music. If my house was on fire and I could only rescue 10 CD's this would be one of them

Dont forget to keep checking back through the day for live sessions, competitions, guest posts from Lazy Acre Artists and some special Record Store Day releases

1 comment:

  1. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    mini sites, create

    ReplyDelete